Out-of-School Time (OST) programs help both youth and working parents succeed. Programs are available throughout the city with a variety of activities to choose from including math and reading support, STEM/STEAM, arts and crafts, sports, and more!
Visit the After School and Summer Program Locator to find OST programs for kids in grades PreK to 12. Contact programs directly to register.
We want to make sure families are supported during this challenging time. Please check out these resources for tips and tools on wellness, managing schedules, healthy parenting, and more.
Last Updated: 07/06/20
- Find the latest COVID-19 updates from the City of Philadelphia
- Summer update 2020: camps, free meals, and keeping kids busy and safe
- Find free food during COVID-19
- What the green phase means for Philadelphia
- Summer activities for families and early learning providers
- Balancing Your New Responsibilities While Staying at Home
- Resources for Digital Learning While Schools Are Closed
- Computer and Internet Access Options During Covid-19
- Free Pregnancy, Baby, and Toddler Supports During Covid-19
- We can all help keep kids safe: A child abuse prevention resource guide