Out-of-School Time (OST) programs help both youth and working parents succeed. Programs are available throughout the city with a variety of activities to choose from including math and reading support, STEM/STEAM, arts and crafts, sports, and more!
Visit the After School and Summer Program Locator to find OST programs for kids in grades PreK to 12. Contact programs directly to register.
During COVID-19, Out-of-School Time (OST) services have moved online. If your child is enrolled in an eligible program, your OST provider will reach out with instructions on accessing online sessions.
We want to make sure families are supported during this challenging time. Please check out these resources for tips and tools on wellness, managing schedules, healthy parenting, and more.
Last Updated: 05/07/20
- Find the latest COVID-19 updates from the City of Philadelphia
- Blog post – Balancing Your New Responsibilities While Staying at Home
- Blog Post – Resources for Digital Learning While Schools Are Closed
- Blog Post – Computer and Internet Access Options During Covid-19
- Blog Post – Free Pregnancy, Baby, and Toddler Supports During Covid-19
- Find Free, Nutritious Food During Covid-19